Fujitsu Eternus DX400 series Disk Storage Systems
Scalability and Business continuity
- Upgraded performance with 2.83GHz quad core processors in the top end models.
- RAID6 (double parity) support. Solid reliability even if two simultaneous HDD failures occur.
Data Integrity and Enhanced Security
- A variety of high-speed internal and external copy functions
- "Data encryption" for total information security
Flexible Management and TCO Reduction
- Provides Capacity on Demand (CoD) ability which allows increasing capacity during operation with LUN expansion and DE/HDD hot expansion
- Ideal for large-scale SAN storage consolidation with multi-platform support.
- Power consumpion reducing Eco-mode using MAID technology.
- Low-power, high performance and reliable SSD support.
- Resource use efficiency with "Thin Provisioning" capacity virtualization.
|Type ||RAID storage system for mid-range enterprises |
|Maximum capacity ||208.4TB ||418.4TB |
|Max. cache capacity ||8GB ||32GB |
|Hard disks ||210 x Fibre Channel and/or SATA (max) ||420 x Fibre Channel and/or SATA (max) |
|Protocols ||FCP, SCSI-3, iSCSI |
|RAID type ||0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6 |
|Maximum capacity in RAID 5 ||146.8TB ||297.2TB |
|Interfaces ||Fibre Channel (Max. 8 Gbit/s), iSCSI (Max. 1 Gbit/s) |
|Hard disk type ||1TB/750GB/500GB (7,200rpm) |
400GB/200GB (Enterprise-class SSD)
|Redundancies ||RAID controller, fans and power supplies that are hot swappable |
|Server platform ||Windows Server™ 2003 & 2008; Solaris™ 9, 10; RedHat Enterprise Linux Server & Advanced Platform; HP-UX™; IBM AIX™; VMware vSphere™ & VMware Infrastructure™; Citrix XenServer™ |
|Snapshots ||4096 Sessions possible with ACM |
|Full replication functionality ||Within a system or remote; |
Via Fibre Channel or iSCSI;
Asynchronous or synchronous
|19" rackmount ||Yes with rackmount |
|Dimensions (HxWxD) ||590 x 990 x 1,800 mm (Floor stand) |
483 x 770 x 533 mm [12U] (Rackmount)
|Weight ||Max. 1,050 kg (Floor stand) |
Max. 760 kg (Rackmount)
|Max. 1,820 kg (Floor stand) |
Max. 1,395 kg(Rackmount)
|Optional extras ||StorageCruiser: Administrates the complete SAN; Advanced management and stable operation for all storage system types AdvancedCopy Manager (ACM): Offers a management console for mirroring and snapshot functions of the ETERNUS systems; Variety of AdvancedCopy features of Equivalent Copy (EC), One Point Copy (OPC) and SnapOPC+ |